Fizzlesticks's Überrambly Rambles

Fizzlesticks rambles about poetry, philosophy, politics and fairyfloss. I rather like fairyfloss, don't you?

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Exams Are Crap

Frankly, if I never do another exam in my life I'll be a happy, satisfied person. However, I'll have to agree with my mate saying that these assignments have taken ten years off our lives. I really don't work well in groups. Don't know why, because I love being social. Maybe that's the problem, I get too bloody social and don't get any work done. How are we meant to script a panel discussion anyway?! Panels don't work like that!!

Anyway, enough complaining from me...

1 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the worst i ever did was two 3 hour exams back to back with about a 45 minute break in the middle. english and history, that was very very very bad. my brain had melted by the end. 7th form history is so boring, politics of 17th century england *yawn* try writing essays on it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home