Goodbye 2007, Goodbye Tonsils
Well, in recent news: I'm having my tonsils out on January 16th, and frankly, I'm a bit terrified; everytime I've been into hospitals in the past, it was to visit friends and family with very serious conditions. So the vibe's not exactly cool. But I'm sure it'll go fine, even if the two weeks after will be a bitch. Freakishly, my girlfriend is having hers out the same day at a different hospital. We're going to be tonsillectomy buddies.
Christmas was all fine. Did the obligatory family thing, and they were all (surprisingly) very welcome when I took my gf up to the big Boxing Day thing at the coast. Thanks for that, guys. Mum painted me a trio of fish hat paintings, and they are GLORIOUS. Amongst other things, C bought me a gluten-free cookbook, and I've successfully made banana muffins without poisoning anybody. We are very pleased about this latter part especially. B is making some wicked kind of present involving mathematical equations.
B & I went to the Andy Warhol exhibition the day before yesterday, and what a blast. We always have bundles of fun, but I'll admit that the Silver Factory topped everything off. In the evening, we sponged around South Bank and named clouds.
I get tired quickly, but I'm always monumentally pleased when I manage to get out of the house with my girlfriend and/or friends.
Thanks chaps. I'll be mostly invisible during January, so hopefully things will get back on track mid-February. If anyone needs to contact me, email is better at the moment. Love ya.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home