Radio Star
Lo. I was on the radio today, which was nice. Two little poems at the beginning and end of a poetry segment on 4MBS Classical. We taped it, and I'm quite proud. It's been an exciting year. Next year, publication! But... baby steps. Right now I just have to get past Monday's Maths exam, Tuesday's Physics exam, Wednesday's Chem exam...
At least my Ancient essay is beautiful. I think I'm going to procrastinate a bit and decide which poems should go in my upcoming anthology, which doesn't have a name yet... or a publisher, but as I said - baby steps :P.
Love,
Fizz xox

1 Comments:
Heya hon. Mum put a reminder on her phone about the radio thing, however naturally both of us forgot until it was too late. However, I expect to be borrowing that tape to listen to your poetry
^_~
Baby steps, eh? Keep up the awesome work, we're all so proud of you N_N
Post a Comment
<< Home